I’d say mid November is safe for UK residents, early November for international.
- Make sure it’s clearly marked ‘Hannah’s Advent’ alongside the normal PO Box address, if you want it opened with a specific guest (no promises), write that on the outside.
- Try to avoid sending it via parcel couriers, as some aren’t accepted at the PO Box end - normal postage from your country should end up coming via Royal Mail (the PO Box owners).
- Don’t send items which can go stale/rotten, or are fragile.
- Make sure any food is factory sealed, has the expiry date on it, and has allergies and ingredients listed on it. This means no homemade food.
- If you want a letter back, pop in a return address!
These are pictures of different dried human tears. Grief, laughter, onion and change. Each type has a different chemical makeup which makes them appear different.
That’s honestly the best way to justify save state abuse I have ever heard.
So my parents bought me this thing called the Selfie Stick
And pretty much you attach your phone to the stick and you can take pictures using the little clicker thing. So instead of taking photos like this:
I can take photos like this:
Seems useful for much more than selfies
I’ve seen these before, they look interesting to use for photography
This is what I basically saw today.